MK College Digital Learning
World Sleep Day – March 24th
😴🌍 It’s #WorldSleepDay! Getting a good night’s sleep is crucial for our #health and quality of life but living with a #mentalhealth problem can negatively affect your sleep and vice versa. Did you know…Togetherall has a course dedicated to improving your sleep so you can feel energised and refreshed ???
Visit ➡ https://bit.ly/2ONK1bt to join using your academic email address.
Once in…Check out our courses and resources on Improving Your Sleep…
1. What Is Insomnia? – Gives some psycho-education about sleep.
2. Stimulus Control – Provides a range of methods to help you shut down.
3. Managing Negative Thoughts – Helps you manage negative thoughts so
you can fall asleep more easily.
4. Sleep & Diet –Looks at the role your diet plays when managing sleep difficulties.
5. Planning For The Future – Helps you build on your progress and builds a plan for the future.