Keep Active with MK College – AoC Sport National Championship Lockdown Challenges
Get involved in any/ all of AoC Sports National Championship Lockdown challenges below including:
Running – How many 5m sprints can you complete in 1 minute?
Football – How many instep kick ups can you do?
Table tennis (target challenge) – 3 cups/targets, can you knock them off in the fewest attempts.
Boccia (toilet roll challenge) - How quickly can you knock over a tower of 6 loo rolls with a boccia ball/tennis ball/ball of socks?
Badminton (tea cup challenge) – How many attempts will it take you to serve a shuttlecock into a tea cup.
Rugby (wheelie bin challenge) – What’s the furthest distance you can kick a rugby ball into a wheelie bin from?
Hockey – How many times can you go from standing to sitting while balancing a ball on a hockey stick, in 1 min?
Netball – How quickly can you get a netball/ football/pair of socks into a basket from 2 metres away by Kneeling on 2 knees, Kneeling on 1 knee, Lying down and Overhead.
Basketball – How quickly can you do, 10 right hand ball pounds, 10 left hand ball pounds, 20 stationary cross, 20 scissors
Volleyball – How many times can you go from standing to lying down, whilst keeping a ball in the air with your hands.
Cricket (although this is probably something for everyone!) - How many claps can you do whilst throwing a ball in the air?
· Check out Aoc Sport - Instagram or Twitter social media accounts to see the challenge videos or other college student entries
· (Up to date scores to beat will be posted there.)
· Video your efforts and post on IG or Twitter, don’t forget to tag @mkcollege @mkcollege_active and @aoc_sport in your videos.
· Let us know your scores and we will record these and see if you make it on to the National Leaderboard!
· Prizes are on offer for individuals and colleges that have the most students complete the challenges, even if you think your score is low they all count!
· Challenge your MK College friends to get involved.
· All college scoreboard entries have to be in by 5pm on Thursday 7th May, email email@example.com when you have completed a challenge and let us record your score.
Good luck, stay safe, stay active – The Sport Development Team